Agile London at WorldRemit - Thurs 18th February
- Posted: 03/02/2016
Our next Agile London event is to be held by www.worldremit.com on Thursday 18th February 2016, starting at 6:30pm, in their London office:
62 Buckingham Gate
So, a bit more about WorldRemit – the UK’s fastest-growing technology company….
WorldRemit is changing the way people send money. It’s easy – just open the app or visit the website – no more agents:
- Transfers to most countries are instant – send money like an instant message.
- More ways to receive (Mobile Money, bank transfer, cash pickup, and mobile airtime top-up).
- Available in over 50 countries and 125+ destinations.
- Backed with $140 million by Accel Partners and TCV – investors in Facebook, Spotify and Netflix.
- WorldRemit is also the UK’s fastest-growing technology company (Deloitte Technology Fast 50 winner - 2015).
- Also a member of the prestigious TechCity FutureFifty.
WorldRemit’s global headquarters are in London with regional offices in the United States, Canada, Japan, Australia and New Zealand. Read more at https://www.worldremit.com/en/about-us.
Our speakers and topics for the evening are as follows:
Gabriella Poczo (CTO) – Dealing with Execs in an Agile transformation when they think you’re slowing them down.
Natalia Roshchupko (Head of Web and Mobile Development) – Agile Delivery with a peripheral vision.
Chris Yip (Scrum Master) – Failing from the start – lessons learnt from introducing Scrum into marketing.
You can RSVP here now if you would be keen to attend. This will once again be a free event although we would love for attendees to make a contribution to our charity partner Code Club: https://www.codeclub.org.uk/support-us. Our kind hosts will again be providing refreshments!
Both WorldRemit and the Agile London team at Oliver Bernard very much look forward to seeing many of our community in Victoria on Thursday 18th February at 6:30pm.